If you are interested in getting involved or want to find out about any of our activities, you can contact us in any of the following ways:
- Send an email by following this link
- Telephone Julie on 015242 62672 who will put you in touch with the right person to talk to
- Arrange to come and visit
- Drop in to Café IN on a Wednesday between 11.00 and 1.30
- Write a letter with your contact details and we’ll get back in touch with you
We will work with you to help you find the right things to suit you and we look forward to welcoming you.
We work closely with GP's, health and social care staff, carers and family members to specifically support individuals with additional requirements to access our services. If you know someone who may benefit from taking part, please contact us to discuss how we might best meet their needs.
Our Facilitator will meet with individuals, with their carer or advocate if appropriate, to ensure that we understand their personal aspirations and requirements, and together assess the suitability of the options we have on offer. We'll then tailor a programme of activity accordingly and ensure that support is in place to make their time with us a success. If we are not in a position to offer a service, we will signpost people to other community-based options if we can.
Pioneer Projects is an Approved Provider for North Yorkshire County Council.